Terms and Conditions for Billetto Festival Competition
1. Billetto Festival competition (“the Competition”) is open to Billetto users, aged 18 years and over, excluding Billetto employees. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must successfully answer three questions in the link provided in the above description, between May 3rd 2016 09:01 and May 12th 2016 23:59 (GMT)
3. The winner will be selected at random by a jury made up of: Sophie Holm-Nielsen and Paloma Canut. The decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified within two working days after the Competition close date via email provided at time of entering the Competition. If they do not respond within two working days another winner will be chosen.
4. There will be one winner who will receive a return trip for two and tickets to a Festival of their choice provided that it's listed on Billetto. Competition does NOT include accommodation.
5. There are no cash alternatives or compensation to the prize offered.
6. Billetto accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. Billetto will arrange the flights on behalf of the Competition winner, with their chosen airline and cover airplane transportation of up to 500.00 GBP in total. Billetto will try their best to accommodate all flight requests but please note the final decision is at Billetto’s discretion.
8. The winner must, at Billetto’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Billetto using their name and image in promotional material.
9. Billetto and its associated partners will not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expense, personal injury, death and fraud or damage which is suffered or sustained, regardless if due to negligence in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. Billetto reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the Competition winner.
11. The Competition winner and their guest must hold a clean, valid passport or valid travel documentation.
12. By entering this competition you are agreeing to being added mailinglist and contacted through our newsletters.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of Billetto, Billetto reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
14. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, TypeForm or Facebook and Twitter, TypeForm or Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to Billetto directly, not to any other parties.