Good Yoga Life Yoga & Surf Retreat in France

Jun 17 2017 12:00 - Jun 20 2017 14:00

64200 Biarritz, 64200 Biarritz

Reset & Refresh at our 3 night yoga & surf holiday in France this June!

Daily yoga classes, surf lessons, beach time, chill out space, delicious home-made vegetarian food and fun and warmth from our amazing team!

If you’re looking for a long weekend yoga holiday where you’ll also get the chance to learn or improve your surfing, come with us to France this June for a magical three night trip to the Basque Country.

We’re just a half hour drive from the nearest waves and we’ll head to the coast for a two hour surf class on two of the four days. The waves are perfect for all levels, especially in Guethary where they roll in towards the beach in one section (above the reef), making it much easier for beginners to get into the waves. There are a few surf beaches along the coast and our surf school will take us to the best spots at the best times to make the most of the waves!

Our traditional Basque Country villa in the small village of Urcuit is surrounded by nature, landscaped gardens and woodland. The village has tennis courts and access to many countryside walks and hikes into the mountains and along the pretty Ardanavy river to explore the wonderful local flora and fauna.

Our wonderful villa will be home for eleven guests during our intimate retreat, giving you plenty of time and space to fully reset.

Eight guests will stay in double beds in shared rooms, so perfect for couples and friends who don’t mind bunking up together. There are three single beds for those coming on their own and not wanting to share a bed.

The gorgeous villa has extensive gardens and a large sunny conservatory for our twice daily yoga classes.

We want you to feel free to enjoy a glass of vino with your meals and to use your free time as you wish, relaxing in the villa’s extensive grounds, hiking in the area or simply kicking back and reading a book.


Arrival day
Recommended lights with easyjet from Gatwick arriving to Biarritz at 09.10am
Transfer from airport to the villa
Welcome drinks & activities
Lunch time yoga class (for those who have arrived on morning flights)
Vegetarian lunch & refreshments
Chill time
Early evening Yin Yang Flow
Dinner & drinks (wine included)

Sunday and Monday Schedule
Timings for surf and first yoga class depending on waves
Optional early morning meditation
Tea, juice and fruit
75mins Vinyasa yoga class (morning or early afternoon)
Plentiful breakfast or brunch buffet
Surf School pick up and transfer to beach (morning or early afternoon)
2hr surf lesson, board & wetsuits
Optional basque still seafood at beach front restaurant (approx 15€)
Beach snacks for those not eating at restaurant (although we advise you do, it’s delicious!)
Early evening Yin Yang Flow
Dinner & drinks (wine included)

Tuesday Schedule
Optional morning meditation
Tea, juice and fruit
Late morning 90mins Vinyasa yoga class
Plentiful brunch buffet
Chill time at villa before transfer to airport / Biarritz


Saturday 17th to Tuesday 20th June

What’s included!
Saturday 17th to Tuesday 20th June
Vinyasa and restorative yoga classes each day (all levels)
Two x 2-hour surf lessons including travel, wetsuits and boards (Sunday & Monday)
Vegetarian meals & refreshments
Wine at dinner
Airport transfers
£595 early bird book by 1st March 2017 with 40% deposit

What’s not included!
Optional meal at beach restaurant additional cost approx €15
easyjet flights from London Gatwick at £63 return (these are the flight times I recommend)


We have three rooms left that have double beds so if you’re coming with a friend or partner, please consider taking one of these spaces and sharing. We have one room left with two single beds.

£595 early bird book by 1 March 2017 with 40% deposit.
Please select the bed/room that you wish to book through Billetto to save your space.
Then email Kelly at to receive instructions for payment to secure your booking.
Book with a 40% (£238) non-refundable deposit within 12hrs of booking your bed through Billetto. The remaining 60% (£357) is due by 1st April 2017.

Payment plan available: Book with 30% (£178.50) non-refundable deposit within 12hrs of booking bed through Billetto. 40% (£238) by 1st April 2017 and 30% (£178.50) by 1st May 2017.

Sharing a double bed

Not Available

Single bed

Not Available