Good Yoga Life Ibiza May 2017

May 16 2017 16:00 - May 19 2017 10:30

Ibiza, Ibiza, 07800 Ibiza


Join Good Yoga Life in Ibiza in May 2017 for a 3 night yoga holiday.

Bliss out and give yourself the love you deserve with twice daily yoga classes, rejuvenating massages, beach trips, free time, delicious home-made vegetarian food and fun and warmth from our amazing team!

We want you to feel free to enjoy a glass of vino with your meals and to have the option to explore the island during the day or even to head out at night knowing we’ll be there in the morning to make you feel gorgeous.

OUR VILLA

Step into another world upon arrival at our holiday villa. Breathe in the fresh sea air filled with the fragrance of pine forest that surrounds this secret oasis nestled in Ibiza’s wild hills. Get ready for stunning sea views and tremendous healing sunsets.

The villa and grounds boast a luxurious, rustic set up and offer many spots to practice yoga, hang out and escape the sun. Cool down in the infinity pool and lounge in hammocks, under an olive tree or in the villa’s unique domed Moroccan chill-out room.

The extensive gardens are a mediterranean jungle of pine, almond, lemon, carob and pomegranate trees with cactuses and herbs such as rosemary and thyme. A short walk to the bottom of the hill leads us to a secluded cala (cove) for a swim in the crystal waters.


SCHEDULE

Arrival day
Pre-arranged optional lunch in Ibiza Town (€15-20 per person) to meet with fellow yogis who have taken morning flights.
Free time to explore the Old Town
Transfer from Ibiza Town to the villa at 3.30pm
Welcome drinks & activities
Early evening Yin Yang Flow
Dinner & drinks (wine included)
Bedtime Golden Turmeric Mylk

Typical daily schedule
Optional early morning meditation
Tea, juice and fruit
Morning 90mins yoga class
Plentiful brunch buffet
Free time / beach trip* / island trip / massage**
Optional light lunch & snacks
Late afternoon yoga workshops
Dinner & drinks (wine included)
Group evening activities
Freedom to eat out & go out with your friends
Bedtime Golden Turmeric Mylk

*We are very close to the hippy drummer beach of Cala Benirras where there is a small market but many other beautiful beaches await you!
** optional massages and beauty treatments from €35


DATES & COST

Tuesday 16 to Friday 19 May 2017

What's included: twice daily yoga classes/workshops (for all levels), delicious vegetarian meals, snacks & drinks, group trip island travel & transfers at set times to and from Ibiza Town (arrival 3.30pm, departure day 10.30am)
Single beds in double occupancy rooms – come with a friend or make a new friend with your roomie!

Flights from London from £48 return on Skyscanner
Flights are not included.

Standard cost £549 per person.
Book with a 40% (£219.60) non-refundable deposit. The remaining 60% (£329.40) is due on 1st March 2017.


WHAT NEXT
Select single (one single bed in double room, shared occupancy) or double (if booking for you and a friend/partner)
Email Kelly at kelly@goodyogalife.com to receive instructions for payment to secure your booking.


Single bed, double occupancy

SOLD OUT


Double bed, double occupancy

SOLD OUT