Make Ibiza your home for a four-night magical yoga retreat and holiday that you will love and always remember.
We have two 4-night yoga holidays to choose from, giving you the option to fly out for a cheeky, long weekend or to extend your stay and take in all that Ibiza has to offer.
Give yourself the love you deserve with twice daily yoga classes, rejuvenating massages, cookery demos, beach trips, free time, delicious, nutritious home-made vegetarian food and fun and warmth from our amazing team!
We want you to feel free to enjoy a glass of vino with your meals and to have the option to explore the island at your own pace or even to head out at night knowing we’ll be there in the morning to make you feel gorgeous.
Step into another world upon arrival at our holiday villa. Breathe in the fresh sea air filled with the fragrance of pine forest that surrounds this secret oasis nestled in Ibiza’s wild hills. Get ready for stunning sea views and tremendous healing sunsets.
The villa and grounds boast a luxurious, rustic set up and offer many spots to practice yoga, hang out and escape the sun. Cool down in the infinity pool and lounge in hammocks, under an olive tree or in the villa’s unique domed Moroccan chill-out room.
The extensive gardens are a mediterranean jungle of pine, almond, lemon, carob and pomegranate trees with cactuses and herbs such as rosemary and thyme. A short walk to the bottom of the hill leads us to a secluded cala (cove) for swimming in the crystal waters.
All bedrooms have a sea view and an ensuite bathroom – this is how to do IBIZA.
Arrival day Airport pick up around midday for those on morning flights Lunch in Ibiza Town (optional) Explore Ibiza Town Group transfer to the villa at approx. 3pm Afternoon arrival & settle in Welcome cocktails / cocktails & activities Early evening Yin Yang Flow Dinner & drinks (wine included) Bedtime Wunder Workshop Golden Turmeric Mylk
Typical daily schedule Optional early morning meditation Juices & breakfast energy bites Morning 90-120mins yoga class Plentiful brunch buffet Free time / beach trip / island trip / walk to secluded cove / massage Optional light lunch & snacks Late afternoon yoga workshops Dinner & drinks (wine included) Group evening activities Freedom to eat out & go out with your friends Bedtime Golden Turmeric Mylk
DATES & COST
Choose from 4 nights mid-week or weekend.
Sunday 7th to Thursday 11th May or Friday 12th to Tuesday 16th May
Early bird £595 booked before 1st November 2016. Standard cost £649 per person. What's included: twice daily dynamic/slow flow yoga classes/workshops (for all levels), delicious vegetarian meals, snacks & drinks, group trip island travel & airport transfers Single beds in double occupancy rooms – come with a friend or make a new friend with your roomie!
Flights from London from £48 return on Skyscanner Flights are not included.
Book before with a 40% non-refundable deposit. ONLY RESERVE A PLACE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT WITHIN 24HRS. Early bird price only available for bookings made by 1st November 2016 for early bird price. The remaining 60% is due on 1st March 2017. We want to make our trips accessible to as many people as possible and are open to setting up a payment plan in certain situations. Additional cost of €15-20 lunch in Ibiza Town on arrival day for those on early flights, additional cost of massages and beauty treatments starting from €35.
To secure and book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org