• Do you wish you could use your DSLR/Bridge camera as a tool that helps grow and market your business profitably?
• Do you want to understood your camera better so that you can take creative shots with real impact that enhance your brand and connect with your clients?
• Have you ever thought about a photography course but always been worried that all the technical jargon would be complicated?
This Shoot from the Heart workshop is aimed at small businesses who want to understand their camera so that they can take the type of shots that really work for their business. Learn a new skill and be inspired in a hands-on environment that uses everyday language to explain the fundamentals of photography and how to be creative with the images you capture.
Taught by a professional photographer with a strong background of design and marketing - these skills combined offer a unique and jam-packed workshop, with a valuable mixture of technical and creative photography skills, plus knowing how to use them effectively within your business.
This workshop is taught in a small group (max. 7 people) so that individual help can be offered in the practical learning about photography, plus one-to-one advice and ideas are included for how to promote YOUR business using YOUR images.
What's included in a 'Your Camera Means Business' Workshop
• A 6 hour workshop (9.15-3.45pm) • Teas/coffees and a hot buffet lunch • Comprehensive professionally printed workbook with all course notes for reference • Practical 'hands-on' element - practise as you learn • Individual ideas & advice for marketing YOUR business • Small workshop size of up to 7 people, allowing for 1:1 attention and help • Personal email support & feedback after course • Goody bag to take home
In this workshop you will:
• Learn how to understand your camera, what exactly all those buttons do and get it off auto • Understand the essential elements of photography and how this can help you take photos with impact • Learn how to style and compose shots that sell • Learn how and where to use your images effectively and creatively within your business • Learn how photos can help connect with your clients • Be taught in an accessible and very visual way • Be inspired! This workshop is designed with small businesses in mind and taught with a wealth of experience!
Price: £149 Venue: Woking, Surrey Time: 9.15am - 3.15pm (including lunch) You will need: a DSLR or bridge/compact system camera for the practical element of the course - most bridge/compact system cameras with the ability to take off auto will be suitable, please just ask if you are unsure and I can check your camera model for you.
If you would like to be added to my e-mailing list to be the first to hear about new dates, please let me know: email@example.com and I'll be happy to add you.