Introducing the world’s first ever city tour bus for dogs, where every element of the experience caters to man’s best friend.
Created by MORE TH>N DOGGYSSENTI>LS, the bus tour invites owners and their dogs to experience a whistle-stop sightseeing experience of London like no other.
The carefully crafted bus route sees dogs taken to some of London’s best parks and city centre dog walking spots, including Hyde Park, Kensington Palace Gardens and Green Park and allows owners to disembark the bus and take their pooch for a stroll if they choose.
Along the way, live onboard commentary for dog owners lifts the lid on London’s rich canine history, including the ministerial dogs of Downing Street and the many corgis that have shared Buckingham Palace with the Queen. Guests will also be provided with a handy leaflet mapping dog-friendly pubs, bars and restaurants in the area, where owner and dog can refuel together post-walk.
The tour bus for dogs route will take approximately 90-minute to complete (depending on traffic conditions) and is as follows:
Points of Interest
1. Victoria Tower Garden: Site of the Annual Parliament Dog Show
2. Houses of Parliament: The Home of UK Canine Legislature
3. Buckingham Palace: Corgis Are A Monarch’s Best Friend
4. Hyde Park: London’s Most Famous Dog Walking Hotspot
5. Kensington Palace & Gardens: A New Breed of Royal Canine Obsession
6. The Kennel Club: Europe’s Largest Collection of Dog Paintings
7. 10 Downing Street: Prime Minister Pooches
1. Hyde Park Corner
2. Hyde Park Place
3. Kensington Palace Green
4. Green Park
The bus tour has been created by MORE TH>N DOGGYSSENTI>LS to launch its new service – a pet care and protection offering that provides all the essential items for a happy and healthy dog, delivered direct to your door each month. To celebrate the launch, every dog owner joining the bus tour will be gifted a travel-size version of the MORE TH>N DOGGYSSENTI>LS box, containing treats and throwing balls.
MORE TH>N DOGGYSSENTI>LS tour bus for dogs is open to the public between Monday 16th January – Thursday 19th January and will be picking pooches up from the coach parking bay on Millbank, between the Tate Britain and Lambeth Bridge (North Side), departing at 10am, 12pm and 2pm each day (subject to traffic).
You can reserve a ticket for you and your dog to attend the event below. Please note each ticket reservation permits entry for two people and one large dog OR two people and two small dogs.
Terms & Conditions
MORE TH>N Dog Tour Bus
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of reservation and reservation instructions form part of these rules. Reservation indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Entry to the MORE TH>N Tour Bus is permitted to those with a valid ticket reservation. A ticket reservation does not guarantee entry. The MORE TH>N Tour Bus operates begins and ends at Lambeth Bridge (north side), calling at Hyde Park Corner, Hyde Park Place, Kensington Palace Green and Green Park in between. The service will run three times a day at 10am, 12pm and 2pm (dependent on traffic conditions) on Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th January 2017. Depending on traffic conditions the route may be altered at the driver's discretion and the length of the route may differ.
2. Ticket reservations will operate on a first-come-first-served basis. Once all ticket reservations have been allocated the reservations page will no longer accept reservations. Each ticket reservation permits either two people and one large dog OR two people and two small dogs. Ticket reservations allow for one complete bus journey at the allotted departure time.
4. Ticket reservations must be made personally. Reservations made through agents/third parties, bulk reservations or automated reservations are invalid. No multiple reservations from a single IP address will be valid. No reservations submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated reservations are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submitting a reservation is not proof of receipt by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed reservations, such reservations will be void.
5. Individuals who are successful in securing a ticket reservation will receive an e-mail confirmation from Billetto confirming their reservation. If successful individuals have not received this e-mail they should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no paper tickets. Successful individuals with a reservation are required to bring a print-out of their confirmation email or show it on a smartphone at the door.
7. By entering the Dog Tour Bus, all visitors consent to photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the promoter its affiliates and representatives. You release the promoter, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Photographers and videographers at the event will be identified as such by wearing badges.
8. By entering the Dog Tour Bus vehicle, all visitors accept full responsibility for the welfare of their dog.
9. By entering the Dog Tour Bus vehicle, you agree to monitor your dog at all times while journeying on the bus, including interactions with other guests and other dogs. Any owner deemed not be in control of their dog at any point will be asked to leave the bus at the next alighting point. All dog owners must come with a lead and may be requested to use the lead at any time.
10. MORE TH>N takes incidents of animal cruelty very seriously. By entering the Dog Tour Bus vehicle, all attendees agree to treat all dogs in attendance with respect and consideration otherwise they will be asked to leave the vehicle immediately.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any attendee.
12. MORE TH>N shall not be held liable for systems failures at Billetto either via the signing up process or in the allocation of each successful ticket reservation; neither can they be held responsible for the acts or omissions of other third parties involved in this promotion.
13. The promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and venue capacity without prior notice.
14. The promoter, Cow and the venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
15. Each visitor’s details (name and county) will be made available on request by writing to email@example.com within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a current email address.
16. MORE TH>N reserves the right to exclude any reservations that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the activity and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the promoter.
18.There is no cash or other alternative to the ticket reservations in whole or in part. Reservations are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to reclaim the reservation if it is transferred.
19.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.