Croydon Pride is hosting a World Aids Day fundraising event featuring soul diva Angie Brown on Friday 1st December 2017, from 6pm at Twilight Lounge Bar, High Street, Croydon CR0.
The event raises money for two local charities
1. Croydon Pride Charity
2. The Metro
Dress code: Whatever you like.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- A small booking fee is added to the cost of your ticket.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No, however, the event would be unsuitable for under 18s.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Twilight Lounge Croydon is in the town centre and has no onsite car parking. Other car parks are located nearby are:
- Whitgift Shopping Centre NCP - open 24h - More info: www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/croydon-whitgift/
- Q-park, Charles Street, CR0 1TR - More info: www.q-park.co.uk/parking/croydon/q-park-surrey-street
Nearest bus stops:
- Croydon Library (KK) (KM) (KL)
- Katherine Street (KB)
- Fairfield Halls (KC) (KD)
- Park Street (KH) (KJ) (KE) (Z4)
Nearerst Tram stop: George Street
Nearest Train Station: East Croydon
Please click here to plan your journey
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and please place ‘World Aids Day Enquiry' in the subject line of your email or telephone the Think Events Management office on 020 3004 4176
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred, however, this must be done no later than 12noon on Thursday 30 November. It would be helpful if the guest name could be updated on the Billeto system by following the process below.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
NO you are not required to bring a printed ticket, as there will be a registration desk on arrival.
Thank you for your support.