Wild Hedgerow Wreath Making Wokshop at Studley Green Garden Centre this November!
- Capital Gardens, London’s largest group of independent garden centres, is hosting a ‘Wild Hedgerow’ Wreath Making workshop at their Studley Green Centre on Wednesday 28th November at 6.30pm
- Drinks reception on arrival
- The evening includes a demonstration and workshop from The Plant School's, Rosemary Campbell-Preston
- Each participant will take their own, hand-made wild hedgerow wreath home in time for Christmas
- Tickets are £10 per person
Get the festivities started this Christmas by learning how to make your very own wild hedgerow wreath with Rosemary Campbell Preston, The Plant School, on Wednesday 28 November.
With a drinks reception on arrival, you’ll settle down to watch a demonstration by Rosemary on how to hand-make your own Christmas Wreath. From a selection of woods, such as Acer, Yew or Cornice, the tactile workshop will give insight into how to work with the brittleness of each wood and incorporate wild fruits.
You can even bring your own hedgerow plants, wild seed heads or fruits to learn how to incorporate the piece and add a personal touch to your wreath. From Hawthorn to Holly and Alder Berries, your wild hedgerow wreath will include all the festive favorites. Rosemary will be on hand to guide and offer creative advice.
Priced at £10 per person, tickets include a drink on arrival, demonstration from Rosemary, and all the pieces to make your Wild Hedgerow Wreath.
With arrival at 6.30pm, come by yourself or bring your friends, the evening is set to be a sociable one to get you in the festive spirit! Location details of Capital Garden’s latest Garden Centre:
· Studley Green Garden Centre: Wycombe Road (A40), Studley Green, High Wycombe HP14 3UX
Visit https://www.capitalgardens.co.uk/events/ for further information