Back for a third year in a row, the ever popular whisky festival from The Birmingham Whisky Club storms into town. Expect hundreds of whiskies 'on-taste', brands from around the world, some of the most creative masterclasses you'll find at a festival - all under one roof at The Bond, Digbeth.
For more information about the festival take a look here: www.whiskybirmingham.co.uk
There are two ticket types that can be sent out in two different ways:
- General Admission - £30 (plus booking) - includes all whisky, a festival glass and a 'dream dram' token.
- VIP Admission - £70 (plus booking) - includes the above, plus: entry an hour earlier to the exhibition halls, a brand-led masterclass and an extra 'dream dram' token.
Social Clubs - special deals for corporate social clubs - email email@example.com with your details.
PLEASE NOTE: as standard these are sent out as e-invites, but they can be sent out as vouchers for gifts at a small extra cost. Please choose carefully as they cannot be transferred. Please also remember to include your address when booking. To have a look at the vouchers click here.
- Masterclasses and food are extra.
- Masterclass tickets will go on sale ion 1st February 2015.
- This event is suitable for beginners and seasoned whisky-drinkers alike.
- Please keep an eye on the website for details of the brands attending.
Over 18s only.
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.