Westquay is giving cinema fanatics the chance to view a range of blockbusters between 9th to 13th of August, when the esplanade is transformed into an outdoor cinema!
Cult movies such as Grease, ET and Back to the Future, will be shown on the Esplanade in front of the old city walls. To ensure that you have the best cinema experience, you will receive wireless headphones for disturbance-free enjoyment, in addition to deckchairs to nestle up in under the stars.
The following films will be shown on the given dates below:
• Mamma Mia – 9th August – Doors at 6:00pm, screening 7:30pm
• Grease – 10th August – Doors at 6:00pm, screening 7:30pm
• Back to the Future – 11th August – Doors at 6:00pm, screening 7:30pm
• ET – 12th August – Doors at 6:00pm, screening 7:30pm
• Finding Dory – 13th August – Doors at 3:30pm, Screening 5:00pm
You can also take advantage of offers from in-centre restaurants, including 20% off Brazilian street food at Cabana, free kids meals at Thaikhun and free dessert with any fresh pizza at Franco Manca exclusively on the Westquay PLUS app.
Prices for kids' tickets start from £3!
To book tickets and for further information about the screenings, please visit www.west-quay.co.uk/outdoorcinema. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased from the rooftop cinema box