Adam Stansbury, The Plant Powered PT
This Masterclass is part of our 'VIP Series', led by experts who are renowned in their field.
The class will include:
- 60 minute Animal Flow class to start the day
- Principles of pre and post-workout nutrition
- Essential tips on how to get lean or pack on muscle
- How to create protein packed recipes and use plant based protein sources effectively (including seitan, tofu and tempeh)
- How to make post-workout smoothies, raw balls and other nutritious snacks
- Free copy of Adam’s eBook and a free sample of Lomax Nutrition plant protein powder
- A delicious organic plant based lunch and recipes to keep
is a former Men's Fitness cover star and has competed in fitness modelling shows (he was awarded Gym Based Personal Trainer of the Year in 2013). He has been training himself for twenty years, becoming a Personal Trainer eight years ago and has taken his body through many varied challenges such as fitness, modelling, illness and bodybuilding. Adam changed to a plant based diet three years ago for ethical and environmental reasons, and feels healthier, fitter and stronger than ever before. Adam is passionate about helping his clients add lean muscle to their physiques without the need for animal products.
Fee: £70 (£60 Concession) includes a delicious plant based organic lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number. N.B. Vouchers have a value of £65 so an additional fee may be applicable, depending on the class.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.