Day Radley, international professional vegan chef, food writer and Made In Hackney Ambassador
This Masterclass is part of our 'VIP Series', led by experts who are renowned in their field. The class will include:
- An introduction to a variety of delicious and nutritious vegan
- A selection of quick and easy recipes for breakfast, including
pancakes and which mylks to put in your cuppa
- Wholefood recipes to create delicious creamy and cheesy flavours
and textures, including bechamel, mornay, pizza cheese, cheese for gratin, and ready
- How to make mouth-watering vegan desserts, cakes and cookies.
- Recipes to create hearty meaty flavours and textures using ingredients
such as smoked tempeh and tofu.
- Learning the health benefits of vegan ingredients and the
importance of including fermented foods in your diet.
- Plenty of tasty meals and snacks throughout the day (all will be
- Delicious plant based recipes to take home.
Fee*: £65 (£52 Concession**) includes a delicious organic lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.