February 14th, 2015 12-4:30pm
Love chocolate? Want to satisfy your sweet craving in as healthy a way as possible? Well now you can! Learn the art of making divinely decadent raw chocolates with gourmet raw chef Jayne Totty of Supernourished.
Jayne will share all the skills and techniques needed to create your own delicious raw chocolate creations at home free from refined-sugar, animal or soya products.
The days programme will cover:
- Health benefits of raw chocolate
- Quick and easy preparation tips
- How to boost nutritional content of chocolate treats
- How to create indulgent truffles
- How to temper chocolate for professional looking results
- How to create moulded, filled chocolates – heart shapes optional!
- Take home recipes of everything made in class
All chocolates made will be dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
Fee: *£75 (includes a delicious organic lunch)
*This fee is used to fund our program of free cookery courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
Date: Sat 14th February 2015 12pm-4.30pm
Location: Made In Hackney, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, N16 6PA
For Information: email@example.com 02084424266
Note: Please let us know if you have any food allergies
Regretfully the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible
Please note that we have a 7 day cancellation policy, after which time no refunds for tickets will be given.