**CALLING ALL SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS** NEW RELEASE WORKSHOP
‘Using Instagram Stories to build your brand’ Workshop 2 hour workshop, £50 per person including refreshments
Instagram Stories is just a bit of fun, right?
Well yes it’s definitely fun, but Instagram Stories is also an extremely fast-growing platform in its own right that is becoming critical for business owners to have a presence on.
This 2-hour interactive, hands-on and fun workshop will arm you with knowledge of how to use every feature of Instagram Stories to tell your brand story and attract more customers!
What we’ll cover:
- Why you should be using Instagram Stories for Business
- How to create compelling Instagram Stories (images, videos, graphics, features and filters)
- Enhancing your Stories
- Instagram Stories analytics
- How to expand your reach
- How to keep people coming back
- Top tips to turn you from amateur to pro!
This workshop is designed for any small businesses and solopreneurs who know that using social media is critical to their success! You will have an Instagram business account and may have experimented with Stories in the past. But if you’ve never even opened Stories before, don’t worry as this is a beginner’s workshop that assumes you have no experience at all of creating Instagram Stories!
You’ll leave the workshop:
- With a clear understanding of how to use Instagram Stories to tell your brand story
- Full of confidence and ideas of how to bring your business to life on Instagram Stories that you
can put in place straight away!
- Armed with hints, tips and handy apps to make using Instagram Stories a walk in the park!
If you’re coming along, bring your phones and plenty of battery life! ;)
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.
**Polite notice for attendees - there is no parking on-site, instead we encourage you to use the free car park (Saturday & Sunday only) behind Aragon Housing Association - accessed via Chandos Road & Katherine’s Gardens, Waitrose 3-hr bays, the Pay & Display next to Costa Coffee (£1 p/hr & closest) or find suitable on-road parking nearby.