As part of Tring Summer Carnival, Tring Cinema presents an marquee screening of the classic Grease Sing-A-Long.
We have a Tring Brewery beer festival for the guys, along with beer and bubbles for the gals to help make this party go with a zing! Whether you’re a closet Danny or Sandy, a Pink Lady or a T-Bird, get your costume ready, your singing voice lubricated and come along to sing and dance your way through the most popular sing-a-long film; Grease the Musical. Doors open at 7pm for American diner food and bar, then at 8.45pm the film will commence.
The Tring Brewery bar will provide a wide selection of drinks and catering will also be available; therefore, we kindly request that you do not bring your own food and drink to this screening.
Doors open at 7:00pm. Film starts at 8:45pm. Event finishes 11pm
Experience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of "Grease," the most successful movie musical of all time. A wholesome exchange student (Olivia Newton-John) and a leather-clad Danny (John Travolta) have a summer romance, but will it cross clique lines?
Running time: 2hrs
Film rating: PG
Where can I park?
Parking will be available on the field next to the marquee.
What can I bring?
Tables and seating will be provided. For this screening there will be a Tring Brewery bar and catering available, therefore we kindly request that you do not bring your own food and drink to this screening.
What should I wear?
Fancy Dress is encouraged just make sure to bring an extra layer or blanket with you when it gets chilly in the evening....or get dancing to keep warm :)
Can I bring my own food?
For this event there will be American diner food available so we kindly request that you do not bring your own food in to the marquee.
Will there be a bar?
The event is in the Tring Brewery Marquee so there will be plenty of beer, wine, prosecco and soft drinks available.
Are toilets available?
Portacabin toilets are available on site.
What happens if it rains?
We're in a marquee, so that's no problem!
Can I bring my children?
You are welcome to bring your children if they are of an age whereby they can watch a film the whole way through. The film must also be of the correct certification (If it is a 12A, parents may bring a child but please note they contain scenes unsuitable for under 12's).
Can I bring my dog?
No, we are sorry but dogs are not allowed out of respect for other guests.
Can I smoke?
There is strictly no smoking allowed inside the marquee.
Have a great night!
Tring Cinema Terms & Conditions
• Tring Cinema is the operating name of seasonal movie screenings at the Nora Grace Hall organised by Tring Design and Tring Together.
• Its objective is to enrich cultural and family life in Tring as well as to revive the long history of cinemas in Tring.
Admission & during the movie
• Tring Cinema maintains the right to refuse ticket holders admission in reasonable circumstances including health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is invalid.
• Parents should check each production prior to the purchase of any tickets. Age restrictions and recommendations for children may apply due to the nature and suitability of the film. Whilst age recommendations and restrictions may be placed on some productions, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of a production.
• We can guarantee that for all movies shown a copyright license has been obtained.
• The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile phones is not permitted.
Food, drink and personal belongings.
• Alcohol will only be available on the event dates and only sold on the premises for guests 18+. We reserve the right to ask for a proof of age of anyone appearing to be 21 or younger.
• The consumption of alcohol purchased at Tring Cinema events and brought by the ticket holder is only allowed on the premises of the Nora Grace Hall.
• The ticket holder agrees to take full responsibility of the health, safety and security of the food, drink and items they bring to the screening.
• Tring Cinema is not liable for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings,other than that caused as a result of our negligence.
• You are required to clear away all your rubbish in the facilities provided.
• In the event of bad weather the movie screening will take place inside the premises of the Nora Grace Hall.
• No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
• Child tickets are valid for those under 12 years old. Adult tickets are required for those 12 years and over