GBP 5.00 - GBP 7.00
Tring Cinema presents a screening of the Academy Award winning Judy.
Doors open at 8:00pm. Film starts at 8:30pm
A bar will be available selling beer, wine, soft drinks and freshly made popcorn!
About the film
Thirty years after starring in "The Wizard of Oz," beloved actress and singer Judy Garland arrives in London to perform sold-out shows at the Talk of the Town nightclub. While there, she reminisces with friends and fans and begins a whirlwind romance with musician Mickey Deans, her soon-to-be fifth husband.
Film rating: 12A
Address: Nora Grace Hall, Faversham Close, Tring, Hertfordshire HP23 5BA
Where can I park?
Parking will be available at the car park off of Frogmore Street which is free after 6:30pm. It is a short walk to Nora Grace Hall from the car park.
Are toilets available?
The toilets in the hall will be open to use during the screening.
Will there be an interval?
There will be a short interval, during which the bar will be open
Tring Cinema Terms & Conditions
• Tring Cinema is the operating name of seasonal movie screenings at the Nora Grace Hall organised by Tring Design and Tring Together.
• Its objective is to enrich cultural and family life in Tring as well as to revive the long history of cinemas in Tring.
Admission & during the movie
• Tring Cinema maintains the right to refuse ticket holders admission in reasonable circumstances including health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is invalid.
• Age restrictions apply to some films and this will be strictly adhered to by Tring Cinema
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
• Seating will be unreserved
• Parents should check each production prior to the purchase of any tickets. Age restrictions and recommendations for children may apply due to the nature and suitability of the film. Whilst age recommendations and restrictions may be placed on some productions, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of a production.
• Entry to films is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification or others. We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification. We reserve the right to ask you to prove your age with appropriate photographic ID if you are going to a 12A, 15, 18 film. If you are unable to prove your age you will be not be able to watch the film. We reserve the right to ask for such proof at any time you are on our premises.
• We can guarantee that for all movies shown a copyright license has been obtained.
• The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile phones is not permitted.
Food, drink and personal belongings.
• Alcohol will only be available on the event dates and only sold on the premises for guests 18+. We reserve the right to ask for a proof of age of anyone appearing to be 21 or younger.
• The consumption of alcohol purchased at Tring Cinema events and brought by the ticket holder is only allowed on the premises of the Nora Grace Hall.
• The ticket holder agrees to take full responsibility of the health, safety and security of the food, drink and items they bring to the screening.
• Tring Cinema is not liable for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings,other than that caused as a result of our negligence.
• You are required to clear away all your rubbish in the facilities provided.
• No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
Nora Grace Hall Nora Grace Hall, Faversham Close, HP23 5BA Tring
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.