Tring Cinema presents a screening of the critically acclaimed Call me by your name. Doors open at 8:00pm. Film starts at 8:30pm
A cash bar will be available selling beer, wine, soft drinks, homemade chocolates and freshly made popcorn!
About the film
It's the summer of 1983, and precocious 17-year-old Elio Perlman is spending the days with his family at their 17th-century villa in Lombardy, Italy. He soon meets Oliver, a handsome doctoral student who's working as an intern for Elio's father. Amid the sun-drenched splendor of their surroundings, Elio and Oliver discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will alter their lives forever.
Parking will be available at the car park off of Frogmore Street which is free after 6:30pm. It is a short walk to Nora Grace Hall from the car park.
Are toilets available?
The toilets in the hall will be open to use during the screening.
Tring Cinema Terms & Conditions
• Tring Cinema is the operating name of seasonal movie screenings at the Nora Grace Hall organised by Tring Design and Tring Together.
• Its objective is to enrich cultural and family life in Tring as well as to revive the long history of cinemas in Tring.
Admission & during the movie
• Tring Cinema maintains the right to refuse ticket holders admission in reasonable circumstances including health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is invalid.
• Age restrictions apply to some films and this will be strictly adhered to by Tring Cinema
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
• Seating will be unreserved
• Parents should check each production prior to the purchase of any tickets. Age restrictions and recommendations for children may apply due to the nature and suitability of the film. Whilst age recommendations and restrictions may be placed on some productions, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of a production.
• Entry to films is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification or others. We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification. We reserve the right to ask you to prove your age with appropriate photographic ID if you are going to a 12A, 15, 18 film. If you are unable to prove your age you will be not be able to watch the film. We reserve the right to ask for such proof at any time you are on our premises.
• We can guarantee that for all movies shown a copyright license has been obtained.
• The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile phones is not permitted.
Food, drink and personal belongings.
• Alcohol will only be available on the event dates and only sold on the premises for guests 18+. We reserve the right to ask for a proof of age of anyone appearing to be 21 or younger.
• The consumption of alcohol purchased at Tring Cinema events and brought by the ticket holder is only allowed on the premises of the Nora Grace Hall.
• The ticket holder agrees to take full responsibility of the health, safety and security of the food, drink and items they bring to the screening.
• Tring Cinema is not liable for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings,other than that caused as a result of our negligence.
• You are required to clear away all your rubbish in the facilities provided.
• No refunds will be given under any circumstances.