You probably think there’s no easy way to become a digital marketer with technological changes happening so rapidly. It's easy to think that it's just too overwhelming, but actually, we think it only takes hours—25 hours, to be exact!
Think King training is a 3-month course with live, twice-weekly, interactive 1 hour online lessons designed to fit around your schedule, and your life. You won't miss the office, school pick-up or return to a mountain of emails. Lessons are fast-paced, and information is condensed. It makes learning simple and easy in bite-size segments. Classes are interactive and intimate in size, plus attending at an hour of your choosing means your focus will be on learning and retaining more than you imagined, and be able to action it immediately.
No hype. No unnecessary jargon just clear explanations of how Digital Marketing works, integrates and connects.
- Only 25 hours in total to learn complete A-Z of integrated digital marketing
- Attend at a time that suits you and your schedule
- Access the live classes from any device
- Bite-size lessons, packed full of why's and how-to's, stats, best practice and case studies.
- Free templates and checklists that work alongside the course
- Practical tasks to support build your own bespoke strategy
- Online support throughout
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Essential marketing foundations for any campaign
- Huge range of digital marketing mediums and logistics - social media, content marketing, digital event management and so much more.
- You will learn how things work and why, how channels and platforms connect and integrate, and whether they will work for your business or not - helping you make intelligent decisions.
- You will understand the processes, tools, and terminology to be able to discuss and better manage teams, freelancers and agencies more effectively.
- There are regular step by step tasks set after almost each session to support your learning, and that work towards building your own strategy.
- Plus you will receive tons of free accompanying guides, checklists and templates to use during and after the course that will help you implement your own strategy immediately.
AFTER THE COURSE, YOU WILL...:
- Be able to increase website visitors to your site with far greater conversion (sales, donations, advocates)
- Create your own unique keyword list, be able to set up and optimise SEO for your website, or a Pay-Per-Click campaign for your business
- Have a social media strategy you can implement immediately
- Have best practice UX (user-experience) and IA (information architecture) guidelines to design and build content
- Plus your own bespoke digital marketing strategy
* 7 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (from start of training) * NO HIDDEN FEES. FLAT PRICE * LIVE INTIMATE CLASSES. EASY ACCESS, EAST CATCH-UP. * LEARN WHILE YOU BUILD YOUR OWN STRATEGY.
TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE: (Times subject to change.)
- Mon and Thurs - 10am-11am
- Tues and Friday - 1-2pm
- Tues and Friday - 6.30-7.30pm ( 7.30pm CEST, 1.30pm EDT, 10.30pm IST)
- Wed 6.30-7.30pm and Sat 10am-11am
- Thurs 6.30-7.30pm and Sun 10-11am
All times are based on GMT/BST. Find the timezone that works for you.
More times are always being introduced as demand grows. Check back here or visit Think King training for more dates and times. If you have a specific time that would work for you and your team, it may work for others, let us know and we may be able to accommodate.
"I have learnt so many new things in such a short time. The class was very dynamic. Kathryn gave us lots of ideas, shared links, and new applications, that I can use immediately." - Lucie Frideling, Digital Reality
" Kathryn’s expertise are second to none when it comes to digital marketing strategy. She has a highly engaging, friendly and enthusiastic style, which teaches best practice digital marketing in a creative rather than prescriptive way with loads of up to date practical examples, applications and add-ons. I cannot recommend her highly enough." - Micheal Green. Kings Place
"Kathryn combines her expertise, theoretical and practical knowledge of digital marketing with a dollop of good humour. You will learn loads and certainly will not be bored!
" - Enes Champo, NHS foundation
See more reviews
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. There are discounts for multiple bookings. Contact Kathryn directly.