Introducing the MORE TH>N #PlayMore Exhibition, the world’s first contemporary art exhibition for dogs.
Commissioned by MORE TH>N Pet Insurance, the exhibition consists of a series of interactive art installations by artist Dominic Wilcox, all of which are created for dogs and inspired by activities that a dog loves to do - ranging from tennis ball fetching, splashing about in water, or even sniffing the air as a gentle scent-laden breeze wafts past. A collective of artists have also created a series of original paintings, drawings and multimedia video exhibits for dogs.
The innovative, interactive exhibition has been created by MORE TH>N as part of its #PlayMore campaign, which sets out to inspire dog owners to be more imaginative in the way they play with their pet by highlighting the importance of physical and mental stimulation for a dog’s health and happiness.
MORE TH>N’s #PlayMore Exhibition is located on Tanner Street, Southwark in London and is open to the public on Friday 19th August from 11:00am - 5:00pm and on Saturday 20th August from 9:00am - 4:00pm. You can reserve a ticket for you and your dog to attend the event below. There will also be a limited number of walk-ins available throughout both days.
A ticket entitles the holder to a maximum of 30 minutes at the exhibition.
Last entry on Friday 19th August is 4:30pm.
Last entry on Saturday 20th August is 3:30pm.
Upon arrival at the venue, you and your dog will be directed through the space to experience each of the four interactive installations in turn. The list in full is:
The installations have been specially designed to not only encourage dog owners to play more with their pets, but also inspire them to find new and inventive ways to ensure their dogs are emotionally happy and physically healthy.
MORE TH>N’s #PlayMore campaign is also calling on dog owners to pledge online to spend 15 extra minutes a day playing with their dog. MORE TH>N will donate £1 to the RSPCA for every pledge made.
Terms & Conditions
MORE TH>N #PlayMore Exhibition
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of reservation and reservation instructions form part of these rules. Reservation indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Entry to the MORE TH>N #PlayMore Exhibition is permitted to those with a valid ticket reservation. A ticket reservation does not guarantee entry. The MORE TH>N #PlayMore Exhibition is open at 47-49 Tanner Street, London, SE1 3PL between 11:00 and 17:00 on Friday 19th and 09:00 and 16:00 on Saturday 20th August 2016. There will also be a limited number of walk-ins available on both days, subject to availability.
2. Ticket reservations will operate on a first-come-first-served basis. Once all ticket reservations have been allocated the reservations page will no longer accept reservations. A ticket reservation will accommodate the guest with a plus one, in addition to one or two dogs. Ticket reservations allow entry to the gallery for up to 30 minutes from the allotted start time.
4. Ticket reservations must be made personally. Reservations made through agents/third parties, bulk reservations or automated reservations are invalid. No multiple reservations from a single IP address will be valid. No reservations submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated reservations are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submitting a reservation is not proof of receipt by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed reservations, such reservations will be void.
5. Individuals that are successful in securing a ticket reservation will receive an e-mail confirmation from Billetto confirming their reservation. If successful individuals have not received this e-mail they should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no paper tickets. Successful individuals with a reservation are required to bring a print-out of their confirmation email, or show it on a smartphone, at the door.
7. By entering the exhibition premises all visitors consent to photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the promoter its affiliates and representatives. You release the promoter, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Photographers and videographers at the event will be identified as such by wearing badges.
8. By entering the exhibition premises, all visitors accept full responsibility for the welfare of their dog, in direct relation to the interactive installations. MORE TH>N and the venue accepts no responsibility for any potentially harmful or adverse influence the installations have on your dog.
9. By entering the exhibition premises, you agree to monitor your dog at all times while in the exhibition, in the way it interacts with the installations, other guests, and other dogs as well. Any owner deemed not be in control of their dog at any point will be asked to leave the venue immediately. Please ensure you come with a lead as you may be asked to use this.
10. MORE TH>N takes incidents of animal cruelty very seriously. By entering the exhibition premises, all attendees agree to treat all dogs in attendance with respect and consideration otherwise they will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any attendee.
12. MORE TH>N shall not be held liable for systems failures at Billetto either via the signing up process or in the allocation of each successful ticket reservation; neither can they be held responsible for the acts or omissions of other third parties involved in this promotion.
13. The promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and venue capacity without prior notice.
14. The promoter, Cow and the venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
15. Each visitor’s details (name and county) will be made available on request by writing to email@example.com within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a current email address.
16. MORE TH>N reserves the right to exclude any reservations that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the activity and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the promoter.
18.There is no cash or other alternative to the ticket reservations in whole or in part. Reservations are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to reclaim the reservation if it is transferred.
19.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.