We're excited to announce that we will be hosting a sample sale on Sunday 8th March.
We have many amazing pieces by Rime Arodaky, Laure de Sagazan, Margaux Tardits, Delphine Manivet and Donatelle Godart which are now available with a 50% discount!
- The sale will begin at 10:00 and finish at 17:00.
- You will have a 30 minute slot, all of which will work on a first come first served basis, please bear this in mind and arrive as early as possible to secure a good time, we will give you a ticket with your allocated time slot.
- We cannot facilitate a waiting room, however there are many lovely cafes in the area where you can grab a coffee before your appointment.
- You will have the opportunity to try on around 4 dresses in the given time frame and you will receive professional guidance and styling from a member of our team.
- Please bring a maximum of two guests only as we will have limited space on the day.
- Its going to be busy so come prepared to purchase a dress on the day as there will only be 1 dress in each style and size, and no ordering possible as you're buying the sample dress.
- This is not a day to get ideas and try on for shapes, so only serious brides on a budget or with less than 5 months to their weddng should book to come. Our main collections will not be available to try on this date. Our sample sale dresses will start from £200.
Please note you only need to purchase one ticket for yourself as guests are free of charge.
The ticket money raised from this event will go towards a charity close to our hearts, Girls not Brides - https://www.girlsnotbrides.org.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email email@example.com.
The Mewsettes of London x
Girls Not Brides is a global partnership of more than 900 civil society organisations from over 95 countries committed to ending child marriage and enabling girls to fulfil their potential.
Members are based throughout Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. We share the conviction that every girl has the right to lead the life that she chooses and that, by ending child marriage, we can achieve a safer, healthier and more prosperous future for all.
Stronger together, Girls Not Brides members bring child marriage to global attention, build an understanding of what it will take to end child marriage and call for the laws, policies and programmes that will make a difference in the lives of millions of girls.