Asa Linéa Simonsson from Linéa Nutrition
The class will include:
- Learning the nutritional benefits of fermented foods
- Making kombucha and water kefir
- Learning how to make sauerkraut and kimchi
- How to make nut cheeses
- How to make fermented salsa and chutneys to go with the cheeses
- A delicious organic plant based lunch and recipes to keep
more than 20 years’ experience in the medical and healthcare industries and is
passionate about helping and inspiring people to improve their health through
nutrition. She initially started her career as a nurse around twenty five years
ago in Sweden, moving to England in her twenties to start her own business
manufacturing and selling natural organic health and beauty products. Asa then took the decision to train as a Nutritional Therapist
and a Naturopath with the London College of Naturopathic Medicine
(CNM), following three years of full time study and clinical practice. Asa now runs
Linéa Natural Nutrition and she is a
member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and
Nutritional Therapies (BANT).
Fee*: £70 (£55 Concession**) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch. You will need to bring two glass Kilner style jars (ideally 500ml and no larger) and two food containers (any type), one for your kombucha scoby, and one for any leftovers from the class.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing our charity with essential funds for us to continue our work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.