Mousseux Anglais is delighted to invite you to our next English Sparkling Wine event, which will be a combined tasting & talk to take place at the private members’ club Mortimer House on Tuesday 13th November from 6pm to 8.30pm.
The first part of the event will be a walkabout tasting from 6pm to 7.30pm, where each invited wine producer will be showcasing their sparkling wines.
The second part of the event will be a panel discussion on the topic English sparkling wine, focusing on the overall current production of English fizz, the wine producing regions in England, restaurants and bars that are embracing English wines, cellar door tourism, organic wines and much more.
Our guest panelists are:
• Anne McHale MW – Independent Wine Consultant and Educator
• Christine Parkinson - Group Head of Wine at Hakkasan Group
• James Hawkins - Director at Hawkins Bros. Fine English Wines
• Steven Spurrier – Author, Wine Expert and Wine Producer
Tickets also include a wine tasting from four different producers:
• Bride Valley Vineyard (Dorset) http://bridevalleyvineyard.com/
• Court Garden (East Sussex) http://www.courtgarden.com/
• Henners (East Sussex) http://www.hennersvineyard.co.uk
• Langham (Dorset) https://langhamwine.co.uk/
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Terms & Conditions:
2.Tickets must be paid for in advance to guarantee entry.
3.Tickets are only refundable and transferable with 72 hours’ notice.
4.Tickets sales will stop 2 hours before the event.
5.Tickets include 4 samples of English sparkling wine.