Dr Rupy Aujla, Made In Hackney Ambassador, NHS GP and author of bestselling cookbook 'The Doctor's Kitchen'
This Masterclass is part of our 'VIP Series', working with experts who are renowned in their field. The class will include:·
- Learn from a doctor about the medicinal effects of eating well as the first step in disease prevention and treatment
- How to supercharge your health with delicious everyday flavoursome recipes such as Soy Roasted Vegetables with Ginger Noodles and Jerk Squash and Celeriac with Plaintain
- How to whip up tasty sides such as Whole Roast Broccoli with a Zesty Masala Dressing and Chilli and Fresh Kimchi
- How to use the power of food and lifestyle change as medicine without myths or fad diets
- Exclusive recipes to keep from my new book ‘The Doctor’s Kitchen’
- A delicious supercharged organic plant based lunch
Dr Rupy Aujla is the NHS GP who started 'The Doctor's Kitchen'; a project to inspire patients about the beauty of food and the medicinal effects of eating well. Rupy creates delicious recipes and talks about the amazing clinical research behind the ingredients he uses on YouTube, Instagram and his blog. In his role as clinical adviser to the Royal College of GPs, he has big aspirations to bring the concept of 'Culinary Medicine' to the global medical profession and his new cook book "The Doctor's Kitchen" is a best seller, published by Harper Collins.
Fee: £99 (£75 Concession**) includes a delicious plant based organic lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing our charity with essential funds for us to continue our work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number. N.B. For classes in our VIP Series an additional fee will apply
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.