The BIG BLEND is back! FREE ENTRY
We're coming back with another great get-together this May 23rd with the second edition of THE BIG BLEND, London Filmmaking Network's official networking event!
We've recently reached 9000 members on this group, time to celebrate in style with a bunch of drinks, lots of networking and a selection of hand-picked shorts by our friends at Shorts On Tap.
Let's break the internet filter and meet IN PERSON to discuss our projects face-to-face!
THE BIG BLEND is coming on Wednesday, May 23rd at Cafe 1001, in the heart of Brick Lane, London E1.
It's FREE! so the more the merrier...let's have a massive party, folks!
Access via RSVP only (we need to keep track of numbers)
- Every Day the Same Thing by William Bloomfield
- Curing Albrecht by Jessica Wright & Morgann Runacre-Temple
- Last Words by Mike Fisher & Simon Armitage
- A P E X by Stuart T Birchall
- Osteopathy by Alastair Train
- Pull Tag Knot by Ayesha Chantelle Ramsay
- Blue Light by Harriet Francis Croucher