It is technical knowledge and preparation that sets the green cuisine apart from others, allowing us to emphasise the full potential of the flavour and texture per ingredient whilst retaining the highest possible nutritional value.
Lead by the Head Chef of Essence Cuisine, Stéphaële Huon de Kermadec, who worked closely and was trained by Matthew Kenney, the workshop will focus on Kenney's plant-based cheeses and includes:
- an intro to raw food (including fermentation)
- a how-to demonstration of making plant-based cheese
- a hands-on session of attendees making their own plant-based cheese
- a light, plant-based dinner including two classes of biodynamic wine
- a container to take your own cheeses home
About Essence Cuisine
Essence Cuisine is a new, plant-based food concept launched in collaboration with raw food pioneer Matthew Kenney and Belgian entrepreneur Bart Roman. Working with produce that is grown and sourced as organically and sustainably as possible, we focus on enhancing the core of each ingredient. Committed to serve food that is highly nutritious as well as aesthetically pleasing, our offering is free-from dairy, refined sugar and chemical processing. Since the launch in September 2017, Essence Cuisine has been featured by a number of publications including the likes of Wallpaper*, The Times and more.