TRAIN A TEAM OF UP TO 6 from £725 (£870 inclusive of VAT) in your own kitchens, or one of our London venues*
- The number of UK people adopting a Vegan diet has grown by 360% in the last decade.
- Many more are seeing the link between what they eat, their health, and the impacts on the planet and climate change, and choosing to reduce their meat and dairy intake.
- 45% of UK adults are living with a food allergy or intolerance.
- Healthy & Nutritious eating trend shows no sign of slowing down.
- Chefs are still not currently trained in using plant-based proteins, allergen-free ingredients or with Nutrition considered. Our experienced team are, and we share this knowledge with you so you can create exciting, delicious menus that cater to more customers.
If you're not catering well for these customers, chances are your competitors will be.
This course is specifically designed for Restaurants, Hotels, Cafes and other food-service businesses, to provide them with the knowledge and skills required to introduce delicious and interesting plant-based, allergen-free and healthy dishes to their menu, so they can attract more customers.
This is an in-house onsite service where our experienced team of chefs come to YOU, so your team learn with your equipment, building on their knowledge, skills, and ideas, to ensure they can easily implement everything they learn into your day-to-day operations.
We start with a pre-consultation, to understand what makes you unique, what your customers love about you, and work with your strengths.
We understand your current menu, style, team skills, ingredients, suppliers, budget/food target costs, storage, equipment, and more. Once we have a clear understanding of this, plus your objectives, we can design a Training course/s (alongside you) that is specifically for your team, and what you want to achieve.
What we do:
- An assessment of your current menu, style, suppliers, costs, skills, equipment, knowledge, objective, your customer feedback, your top sales items, and more.
- Meet with you and your team to understand in depth what they want to achieve, their ideas and more.
- We design a course based on our assessment, and finalise it in conjunction with you.
- We help you retain what is unique about you, and design a course that works to your strengths, without losing sight of who you are, and what your existing customers already love.
- We can create the course to include hands-on recipe development, and guide you and your team through the whole process of recipe creation, costing, suppliers.
- We source the ingredients (or you can if you prefer).
- Learn about the nutrition of each of the ingredients covered, and their functional benefits
- Learn about the protein structures of each of the ingredients, and how they are best paired with other ingredients to provide nutritionally balanced dishes
- You'll enjoy tastings throughout the session, and all recipes provided
Other dates exist, book here
Fee: £870** for up to 6 attendees, inclusive of VAT, which includes all food ingredients and copies of recipes.
** Depending on the ingredients to be used, there may be an additional cost for food associated with the tailored training session
Cancellation / Refunds: We require at least 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once classes have been booked. We regret that refunds can not be granted if this minimum cancellation period is not provided.
For information, or further questions: email@example.com, 07810311742
* Our London training venues are located in Clapham, Victoria and London Bridge. An additional hire fee will be charged for use of one of these venues.