It's Christmas (booking) time!
We brought you the food at Nordic Yulefest last year, "one of the best Christmas Party Venues in 2014" according to the evening standard! We are back, but in our cosy Fika for a the Swedish feast of the year.
It feels like it was just yesterday we were wearing a swimsuit and eating crayfish by the kilo, and yet, Christmas is already just around the corner! Not to worry, we are taking care of everything and this year again, we have planned a beautiful celebration for you and your family, friends or colleagues with loads of delicious food to wash down with tasty drinks. Whether you have been to Fika before or not, you will be entering our little Christmas heaven, a warm, cosy and relaxing place with our awesome staff at your service.
You'll have nothing to do but sit down and kick back while enjoying our traditional Swedish Julbord (Christmas table) composed of homemade Swedish beef meatballs, honey glazed christmas ham, home cured dill gravad lax and many other appetising dishes. If there is still room for dessert (and we all know there always is), we've got that covered as well with a selection of mini treats to share (or not) and, the inevitable christmas snap!
Book your ticket now and leave it to us to make your Christmas magical with a Swedish twist!
* Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable to another time-slot. Any dietary requests must be agreed in advance of the purchase.
* Each sitting last for 2 hours
* Any group booking larger than 15 people may have to be seated on separate tables
* Some groups may be seated by the same table as other ticket holders
* Please email email@example.com for any enquires you might have regarding this event