Come join us and bring home some beautiful clothing pieces!!
Swapaholicsuk's Clothing Swap
on Saturday, March 11th 2017
13:00 pm -16:00 pm
At the beautiful pub at The Grafton, 20 Prince of Wales Road, London, NW5 3LG.
You get the rush, excitement and satisfaction of the retail therapy hunt but in a way that is safe for the environment and your pocket. Swapping is all about sharing, more information is on our website www.swapaholicsuk.com
How It Works?
1. A SwapAholicsUK member at the front desk will direct you to the ‘Clothing Sorting Table’
2. Another SwapAholicsUk member will count your pieces and give you a token with the total amount.( So if you bring 5 items you get 5 tokens). Designer pieces get 2 tokens for every piece. There is no limit to the amount you can bring!
3. Then go on a hunt (in our swapping area/ set up like a retail store) and pick out some items you love!
4. No Rush ….stay for the music, entertainment, treats, chats with friends, try on the clothing. It’s better if you stay around as new clothing gets placed out on the floor throughout the day.
5. When you are ready then exchange the tokens for the clothing at the ‘Clothing Sorting Table.