Monday evenings from 13th January - 24th February (7 sessions) - with an optional showcase on Thursday 27th February (TBC).
With award-winning professional comedian James Cook, during the course you’ll learn:
- how to harness your sense of humour
- how to turn your day-to-day life into comedy gold
- how to combat nerves and be a confident performer
- how to write jokes, then how to write better ones
- and if you want to, how you can get started in comedy
We meet at The Hare and Hounds, Kings Heath High Street, B14 7JZ, on Monday evenings between 7 and 9:30.