SPRING RENEWAL NOURISHING DAY RETREAT
with Healthy Mays, Sound Awakening & David Bez (Plant Hub). Unit 32 (3rd Floor), 8 Andrews Road, E8 4QN
Join Louise and Mays for this magical day retreat to help ignite and nourish the soul. This will be an opportunity to connect to the stillness within as we come into alignment with the regenerative energy of spring.
On arrival guests will enjoy fresh ginger, turmeric and lemon tea before joining Mays for an hour's slow flow yoga session suitable for all levels.
Louise will then facilitate a heart-opening Cacao Sound Ceremony with the expansive and harmonising vibrations of gong, alchemy crystal bowls and other soothing sounds. This ceremony will give you the chance to just switch off and receive as you enter into dream-like states and experience deepest relaxation.
To ground us fully back into our bodies, David from Plant Hub, (Hackney’s favourite plant based restaurant and culinary academy) will serve up a 3 course, gut health themed, plant based, gluten free lunch:
LUNCH LINE UP
- Kombucha mocktails
- Chickpea tacos with kimchi Kraut
- Buddha bowls with with cauliflower rice, oat cheese, kimchi kraut, black peas, aubergine, mushrooms, fermented tomatoes, hummus, fermented miso dressing
- Chickpea tahini chocolate brownie served with chai lattes
And finally over dessert Mays will share nutritional advice on the theme of gut health and spring liver detox.
Spring Renewal Schedule
10.30 am guest arrival, herbal teas
11am - 12pm - slow flow yoga with Mays
12pm - 1.30.pm - Cacao Sound Ceremony with Louise
1.45pm - Gut Health themed warming 3 course Lunch
3.15pm - Nutrition talk across dessert with Mays
4.30pm - depart
The retreat has been designed with so much thought and love by Mays Al-Ali & Louise Shiels who will both be on hand all day to look after your every need.
Early bird offer if booked before 31st January 2020: £69 + booking fee
From 1st February 2020: £79 + booking fee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
In case of cancellation, 50% is non-refundable.
No refunds are possible after 1 February 2020, unless a replacement is found.
For information on what to expect during a Cacao Ceremony please go here
CONSIDERATIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE CACAO CEREMONY
- Cacao contains theobromine which stimulates the system much in the same way as caffeine can. If you have a strong sensitivity to caffeine then please consult with us and we will discuss giving you a lower dosage.
- Cacao can react with anti-depressants causing headaches so please let me know if you are on any anti depressant medication.
- Gong is not recommended for the following:
Women in the first trimester of pregnancy
Those experiencing extreme mental health problems
Those with a pacemaker
It is our intention to guide you through sound and cacao as a tool for self healing and we encourage you to seek professional advice should any content unearth past traumas. With all our gratitude, love and respect.