**CALLING ALL SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS - BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND**
As a small business owner, you know that using social media marketing is critical to make people aware of your brand and to attract new customers. But very often we hear that small business owners don’t know where to start with defining a social media strategy. They’re simply overwhelmed by the thought of it!...
● Are you struggling to find the time to invest in your social media marketing?
● Are you frustrated by not getting noticed by your target audience?
● Do you sit and stare at your laptop, wondering what on earth to post today?
● With the amount of social media channels, do you wonder which ones to focus on to get the best results?
● Does social media marketing overwhelm you?
This 3-hour workshop will walk you through an 8-step plan to creating a social media strategy tailored for your business. We’ll cover:
● Social media objectives
● Your target audience
● Defining your brand story
● Choosing the right social media channels for you
● Content strategy - how to create and find great content
● The role of social advertising
● Best practice guidelines for each channel
● How to measure your social media success
You’ll leave the workshop:
- With a clear understanding of what a social media strategy should include
- With social media templates to use in your business
- Full of confidence and ideas of how to bring your business to life on social media that you canput in place straight away!
- Armed with hints, tips and apps to make using social media a doddle!
One small business owner who recently attended this same social media strategy session said:
“Huge thanks to Helen for an inspiring and informative 1:1 yesterday. Crikey, I realised there is so much I don't know but I left feeling so positive and the structure Helen devised for me is totally manageable and I cannot wait to get stuck in.”
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch.
Cost: £75. Includes all material and refreshments.
**Polite notice for attendees - there is no parking on-site, instead we encourage you to use the free car park (Saturday & Sunday only) behind Aragon Housing Association - accessed via Chandos Road & Katherine’s Gardens, Waitrose 3-hr bays, the new Pay & Display next to Costa Coffee (£1 p/hr & closest to us!) or find suitable on-road parking nearby.