Want to cook more vegan food? Fancy more plant-based meals? But not sure where to start?
Food blogger and vegan cook Mandy Mazliah (sneakyveg.com and cookveggielicious.com) brings back her popular vegan cooking class.
In this hands-on, friendly class in Loughborough Junction, a short bus ride from Brixton, Mandy will teach you how to make:
- a delicious vegan dinner
- lunch for the next day
- delicious sweet treats to take away.
You will get:
- to prepare the recipes yourself
- to work in small groups
- all ingredients and equipment provided
- printed recipes to take home with you
- an introduction to useful vegan ingredients
- dinner and a glass of (vegan) wine
- lunch for tomorrow to take away
- baked goods to take away.
Recipes vary but include dishes such as:
- Caribbean coconut traybake
- Harissa roasted sweet potatoes with tahini
- Crunchy vegan slaw (red cabbage, carrot and fresh herbs in a tangy lemon dressing)
- Fresh and vibrant quinoa salad with red chilli, spring onion, herbs and lime
- Moreish chocolate chip banana muffins
- Slow roasted spiced cauliflower with freekeh salad and tahini dressing
Please contact email@example.com before booking if you have any allergies.