So you’re doing Veganuary or you want to eat more vegan meals. But what do you cook?
Food blogger and cook at the Loughborough Farm cafe Mandy Mazliah (sneakyveg.com and cookveggielicious.com) brings back her popular vegan cooking class for Veganuary 2020.
In this hands-on, friendly class at the London Cooking Project (Battersea SW11 - a short bus ride from Clapham Junction) Mandy will teach you how to make:
- a delicious vegan dinner
- lunch for the next day
- delicious sweet treats to take away.
You will get:
- to cook all the recipes yourself in a professional teaching kitchen
- to work in small groups
- all ingredients and equipment provided
- printed recipes to take home with you
- an introduction to useful vegan ingredients
- dinner and a glass of (vegan) wine
- lunch for tomorrow to take away
- baked goods to take away.
Recipes vary but include dishes such as:
- Rich and creamy groundnut stew with sweet potato
- Spicy miso black beans with sautéed spinach
- Crunchy vegan slaw (red cabbage, carrot and fresh herbs in a tangy lemon dressing)
- Fresh and vibrant quinoa salad with red chilli, spring onion, herbs and lime
- Moreish chocolate chip banana muffins
- Slow roasted spiced cauliflower with freekeh salad and tahini dressing
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any allergies.