Join us for a delightful wine Wednesday evening of Rosé and fun!
Hosted by A Taste of Wine at the new wine bar Bâtonnage a light and refreshing event just as Rosé should be!
Come and discover a fantastic new venue, taste a large range of rosé at your own pace and wash it down with some lovely complementary nibbles. After our Spanish tasting we heard that you needed something summery and easy going to enjoy that lovely London sun so we catered this fun event for you.
Because Rosé isn't only that whispering wine you find at your local or that clear wine where you drop ice but if that's your "wice" we don't judge, join us to enjoy and discover more... you will find that perfect bottle that will ravish your summer BBQ we are sure!
What to expect:
- A fantastic range of Rosé wines from extra light and dry to sweet to sparkling on a pay as you go basis starting at £3
- Get tasting sizes as "flights" or by the glass at great prices. Walk into different stations and taste plenty of wine at very affordable prices!
- Get information from our 3 wine specialists
- Work on your tasting notes to win bottles!!!
- Bring your friends, colleagues or meet like-minded people
Event will kick off at 6.30pm with a short introduction about production methods so make sure you get there on time!