This full day is a opportunity to take time out from our often busy and stressful lives and retreat with like-minded women. It will be a day devoted to self-nourishment, rejuvenation, reflection and relaxation.
What to expect:
The mindfulness practices will be guided with the intention of being kind, gentle and non-judgemental towards ourselves and our experiences:
- Mindfulness Practices - focused on Kindness, acceptance and gratitude
- Guided mindful walk in nature. (The venue is very close to Bushwood and Wanstead Park, so the walk will take place in a peaceful woodland)
- Guided meditation lead by the beat of a shamanic drum.
- Refreshments are included. A selection of teas, coffee, biscuit and fruit.
- Please bring vegetarian lunch to share.
- The day will mostly be held in silence. There will be plenty of time set aside, towards the end of the day, to explore your experience with members of the group and facilitator. (some participants feel a little nervous about spending a day in silence. However, my experience is that participants tend to find this one of the most rewarding parts of the day)
“Life can only be found in the present moment” Thich Nhat Hanh