Do you find it hard to meditate?
Maybe you find it hard to switch off and relax?
If your mind churns things over and won't give you peace, this is the event for you.
Laying down under a blanket, you need not do anything but focus on your breath. The sound will take you on a meditative journey, it's a bit like getting a big hug from the universe.
You're bathed in the sounds (hence the name gong bath) which vibrate through your body; resetting your nervous system (aiding sleep and feelings of being safe), preventing inflammation in the body, inhibiting the stress and pain response, as well as having a positive effect on your heart and respiratory rates.
People often report deep meditative and peaceful states, clarity of mind, and deeper connections to their intuition as well as peaceful sleep, following a gong bath.
Join us and see for yourself.
* Although gong is a well-documented instrument of healing, please note gong is not recommended for those:
– In the first trimester or last trimester of pregnancy. I would not advise coming at all in the first trimester.
– People with tinnitus or those who may struggle with being immersed in sounds.
– People who maybe suffering with PTSD or severe mental health issues
– People with pacemakers or who suffer with seizures
If you are worried about anything please contact your GP or email us before booking a ticket.