PURPLE FEST-2023 JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Disabilities do not equate to inabilities and so the Purple Fest 2023 was organized by Government of Goa, India to celebrate diversity and inclusion of persons with disabilities (PwDs). The Purple Fest 2023, India's first-of- its-kind inclusive fest a distinctive 3-day event was held from 6th - 8th January 2023 at the Entertainment Society of Goa, Panaji that aimed to show how people can come together to create a welcoming and inclusive world for everyone. Purple Fest was organized by the Office of the State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Govt of Goa in association with the Directorate of Social Welfare-Goa, Entertainment Society of Goa, and Department of Tourism.
On the same pattern and analogy, the Social Welfare Department, UT of Jammu and Kashmir with line departments intends to organize Purple Fest 2023 Jammu and Kashmir.
- Objectives of Purple Fest 2023 Jammu and Kashmir
- To understand and share stories of disability rights and success stories of CHANGE.
- To create a J&K Centric Disability Rights regime.
- To create a disability affairs network Intune with the objectives of RPWD, Act 2016.
- To review and exchange the State/UT-specific success stories.
- To create an atmosphere of integration and inclusion in J&K with the rest of the country.
- To generate awareness and advocacy through Purple Fest 2023-J&K.
- To encourage a rights-based ecosystem with special emphasis on Disability rights in J&K.
- To Exhibit, Exchange, and Evolve the inclusive mode of disabilities through dialogue and interaction among stakeholders during this event.
- Discuss and exchange ideas and notes with stakeholders and lessons learned from experts and stakeholders.
General Zorawar Singh Auditorium, Jammu University , 180006 Jammu
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.