Bring your children (age 6 - 12) to have fun with Wendyhouse at our pottery workshops to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of working with clay.
What we do:
- learn how to be sensitive to the nuances of shaping clay with your hands by learning some ancient but still used hand building means for making a pot.
- make / decorate a variety of pots using either pinching, coiling, slab building and wheel throwing techniques
- understand how to be sensitive to the nuances of shaping clay with your hands.
- try a variety of decorating and shaping techniques and improve manual dexterity whilst having fun
Please ensure your child wears something that can get dirty / wet or bring an apron
24, 31 August, May, 07, 14 September 2018
£40 for 4 x week block + £10 materials = £50 per head, payable in advance
* PLEASE NOTE I AM UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR MISSED CLASSES *