PIZZUP 4 is upon us, and this time - PIZZUP presents - "WHAT'S YOUR BEEF"
The concept hasn't changed - cracking food, a shed load of booze and some awesome music - just a lil' side step away from pizza for the night, and a shimmy towards the best burgers a mutha could ask for. Chicken, beef or veggie - we are well and truly embracing the baps.
PIZZUP is a completely informal night for like minded mutha's to hang out - Instagram or no Instagram, business or no business - it's an evening to relax, eat, drink (heavily, if you so wish) and enjoy an en masse gathering with excellent women - what's not to love?!
We'll have the awesome "Ben's Canteen" in Earlsfield, exclusively to ourselves (LOCK IN) with a DJ to provide a dreamy selection of music for the night.
So, what are all the details?
When? Thursday 31st August 2017.
Cost? £33 Per Person, per ticket (ticket fee as charged by Billetto)
What do I get for my wonga?
- A delicious burger (a choice of four, on the night - beef, chicken or veggie options available) with chips/sweet potato fries. If you have any special dietary requirements please just give me a heads up.
- A glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- Two further drinks of your choice - be that prosecco, wine, beer or soft drinks.
- There will be a bar available to purchase MORE wine, prosecco, beer, soft drinks AND THE best cocktails you will ever taste!
- Venue closes at midnight.
- Nearest (overland) station is Earlsfield with direct trains from Waterloo & Vauxhall. The venue is 3 minute walk from Earlsfield station.