Inspired by the nightlife of Buenos Aires, Santiago and Lima, Cult Events presents *Pisco Fuego*, a pop up drinking and dining experience that brings authentic Latin American zing, zest and charcoal grilled goodness to the streets of London
We’ve created an immersive experience that mixes classic asado barbecue cookery with sharp modern mixology and live music, all served in a beautifully set-designed venue. Think spit roasted pork, salsa verde, pisco sours and acoustic guitars around an open fire. (Microwaved burritos and Ricky Martin’s greatest hits are strictly off the menu).
Menu: Here (And yes you get it all!)
- Chiccarones ‘n’ Pickles
- BBQ Corn With Chipotle Mayo, Parmesan, Elote Spice Powder & Lime
- Tamales Red Peppers and Aubergines, Mole, Salsa Filling Wrapped In Chard & BBQ’d
- Ceviche of Fish Dressed with Tomato, Olive, Green Chilli, Lime Coriander on Tortilla
- Empanadas Made with Flour & Beef Dripping Spiced with Cumin, Paprika with BBQ Pork And Roast Peppers Served with Curtido (Lightly Fermented Cabbage, Onion, Carrots, Lime Juice Slaw with Chillies And Vinegar)Salvadoran Cuisine
FROM THE FUEGO, SHARING STYLE
- Bbq Salmon Cooked with Ancho Glaze, Aji Chileno (Tomatoes, Coriander, Hot Peppers (Aji) Onions & Lemon Juice)
- Guajillo Pork Belly Served with Habanero Cream, Parsley and fresh Lime- Spatchcocked Spiced Bbq Chicken With Chimi Churri
- 72 Hour Brisket Cooked And Smoked Brisket & Burnt Ends with Green Chilli Salsa
SIDES & ACCOMPANIMENTS
- Triple Fried Potatoes
- Fried Plantain Served with Queso Fresco & Pico De Verde
- Quinoa, Corn, Spinach, Coriander, Chilli, Pico De Gallo
-Tres Leches Cake with Dulce De Leche Sauce & Popcorn Ice Cream
-Petit Fours-Alfajores Shortbread Cookies with Dulce De Leche & Coconut San Lucas
- Argentinian Mojito with fresh lime, sugar and cinnamon infused rum, topped with Fever Tree bitter lemon and mint
- Cult Pisco Sours Served with a twist, Pisco Portón, fresh lime, Darbo Elderflower Syrup, Averna herb liquor and egg white finished with Angostura bitters
- Caipirinha Cachaça, fresh lime and sugar shaken over ice
-Chilean Volandas Wines-Cabernet Sauvignon-Sauvignon Blanc-Brazilan Brahma Beer
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.