Need to release the stresses of the week?
Want to improve your feeling of well-being?
Want to reconnect with nature?
Love silent sitting and meditations?
Come and join me
Peace in the Park - meditations, visualisations and forest bathing in nature.
'There is a silence into which the world cannot intrude. There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.' ( Quote from the book A Course in Miracles, lesson 164 )
Morning meditations can set you up for a fantastic weekend, you will leave feeling energised, de-stressed and ready to get loads done with your weekend ahead. You will come away feeling a reconnection with nature.
There are usually about three to four separate meditations, some guide.
Time spent out in nature is proven to improve well-being, boosting the immune system.
Along these lines, depending on the time of year the energy around
- Connecting with the golden light within
- Peace & Love active meditation - this releases tension and balances feeling of peace
- Mini forest bathe - we focus on peaceful, journeying through our senses within the healing environment around us.
- Silence contemplation
Just some of the benefits
- Releasing the stresses of the week.
- Time spent in nature with the trees and the birds.
- Great set up for a peaceful yet productive weekend.
- It's an enjoyable experience to meditate and contemplate in the company of others.
- Deepen you connection with divine energy and love.
- A great introduction or way to deepen your experience with meditation, quiet and contemplation.
We meet at the gates 9.30 am
Contact me for further information -
#meditation #nature #feelgreat #stressfree #anxietyrelief #forestbathing