PATTERNS OF LIFE DAY #2 PATTERNS OF POSSIBILITY
PATTERNS OF LIFE DAY #2
NEW PATTERNS OF POSSIBILITY
"By understanding the patterns of thought that brought the world to its current state, we can consciously change some of those patterns... and by doing so, shape our future”– Jeremy Lent
Cult pattern pioneers, PATTERNITY, will be hosting their second 'PATTERNS OF LIFE DAY' – an uplifting and inspiring day of workshops, talks, meditation and creativity to understand the underlying forces that have shaped our current world crisis, and explore exciting new patterns that could lead us to a flourishing future.
• Anna Murray, co-founder and creative director of PATTERNITY will be hosting the day as we join together to explore the patterns – both personal and collective - that are shaping our current paradigm. Together we will be celebrating the powerful role creativity and design play in co-creating a more flourishing future.
• Jeremy Lent, author of The Patterning Instinct: A Cultural History of Humanity’s Search for Meaning, will give a talk on “New Patterns of Possibility: Toward an Ecological Civilization” offering a vision of a different kind of culture, one that’s based on life-affirming principles of ecology rather than wealth production.
• Following Jeremy’s talk, Elizabeth Ferguson, founder of Climate Compassion, will lead an interactive workshop on regenerative practices.
• Dr Francesco Mazzarella, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at the Centre for Sustainable Fashion at the University of the Arts London, will give a talk on “Fashion and Making as Catalysts for Change” sharing insights from his pioneering project for Waltham Forest, Borough of Culture 2019.
• The day will close with a creative workshop led by Anna on envisioning a thriving earth and how to find practical ideas and personal practices that help you bring positive patterns of being into our everyday life.
This is a day for those who care deeply about our beautiful planet, and who want to come together to explore different personal and collective patterns of being that open the possibility to grounded hope and flourishing.
Expect to be creatively inspired to be an active part of the repatterning of our future!
Second Home London Fields Second Home London Fields, 125–127 Mare St, E8 3SJ London
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.