Womens Organic Network welcomes you to their Organic Yoga Brunch. The vision behind W.O.N is to bring passionate-about-progressing ladies together through a series of events where:
- we connect and build up a supportive community together;
- we share our skills through skill-swapping;
- we share our experiences and learn from each other;
- we help each other take the next step.
Kate Adams, a super soulful yoga teacher, will start us off with 5 minutes of meditation, then she will take us through a 60 minute Vinyasa Flow with Yummy Modifications for all levels. She has an endless wealth of knowledge about so much, we can talk forever when we get together. Follow Kate on @Kateayoga
Mira Manek has a passion for combining healthy and Indian together. She has amazing experience with different types of events including yoga brunches, Superfood Supper Clubs and Im very pleased to have her on board. She will be serving up a soul-warming brunch for us - saffron porridge, chai and other deliciously healthy treats. Check her out on http://www.miramanek.com and follow her on @Miramanek
SPRNTRL are spoiling us with their super-dooper fresh and tasty juices http://www.sprntrl.co.uk
Detox Cleanse: Kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple and lime.
Forever Young: Aloe Vera, beetroot, kale, mint, carrot and celery
What you can expect from attending this event:
- Meeting and connecting with inspirational ladies from different sectors and backgrounds i.e. entrepreneurs, healers, therapists, professionals in the health industry, the working professional and more.
- Joining a special network dedicated to progression and bridging the disconnection between women in London.
- A soul refreshing yoga flow and feasting on yummy, healthy, vegetarian food like you've never tasted before!
- The venue, Escape The City HQ, is warm and welcoming, only 2 mins from Bank tube station.
- Tickets are limited so please reserve your space now.
- Mats are limited so please bring your own or email email@example.com to reserve one.
Please arrive 5 minutes before the event (10:55).
What better way to spend your Sunday? Go on, treat your soul, your body, your mind and heart.
Womens Organic Network
(website under construction)