Let vegan cheese producer Bruna Oliveira show you how to whip up a quick, easy and delicious cheesey dish from 100% plant-based ingredients. You'll also discover how to create the amazing textures, flavours and health benefits of raw, fermented nut cheese.
In this class you will learn how to make:
- A quick, easy and nutritious Vegan Parmesan
- A delicious Plant Powered Mac n Cheese
- A gorgeous Fermented Almond Ricotta with herbs (ready to eat within 48 hours)
For ingredients and equipment needed see below
Bruna Oliveira is the founder of London Nut Cheese Co and studied Naturopathy and Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM London in order to pursue her passion for healthy and natural living. Bruna loves creating delicious recipes with the aim of inspiring people to transform their lives through making positive changes in their diet.
Fee: £20 (£10 concession). All funds raised go towards our community meal service providing free nutritious, tasty meals to households who need them during these challenging times.
If you are able to donate more than this please visit https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/...
If you are unable to donate you can register your interest in our new FREE online community classes - just drop a line to email@example.com
Fee: Suggested donation £20 but any donation amounts accepted. All money raised will be used to provide free healthy eating cookery classes for community groups across the capital.
- 300g ground almonds
- 300g blanched almonds (or otherwise cashew nuts or sunflower seeds, but bear in mind sunflower seeds have quite a strong flavour)
- 1 pot nutritional yeast
- 15g garlic powder (or otherwise fresh garlic to taste)
- Sea salt
- Dried oregano
- Whole grain or gluten free pasta (like penne)
- ½ head broccoli
- ½ head cauliflower
- 200g raw cashew nuts (whole or pieces)
- 500ml plant based milk
- 50g tapioca flour (or cornflour)
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers (or use tomato paste to add flavour)
- 30ml olive oil
- 15ml miso paste (optional)
- 1 lemon
- 10g mustard powder (or use regular mustard)
- 10g onion powder
- 5g smoked paprika
- 15ml apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 vegan probiotic capsule (any vegan probiotic capsule with at least 1 billion CFU. If your capsules contain less you can use 2 capsules instead of one).
- 1/2 bunch parsley (optional)
- 2 medium bowls
- 1 small bowl
- Cooking pot (large)
- Pyrex dish (large)
- Muslin cloth/nut milk bag/cheesecloth
- Measuring spoons and cups
Refunds: we require a minimum of 24 hours' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266
Location: Zoom, details to be provided via email (usually the day before the class). Check your junk mail if need be!