Bruna Oliveira, Raw Chef & Nutritional Therapist
The class will include:
- Benefits of fermenting nuts and seeds
- The A to Z of making nut cheeses
- How to flavour and make soft and hard cheeses such as parmesan, cheddar, feta and blue cheese
- Making crème fraiche and coconut yogurt
- Creating beautiful cheese platters, raw breads & desserts
- A delicious organic plant based lunch and recipes to take home
Bruna Oliveira graduated in physiotherapy in Brazil before moving to London in 2008, where she studied Naturopathy and Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM London, in order to pursue her passion for healthy and natural living. Bruna loves creating delicious recipes with the aim of inspiring people to transform their lives by making positive changes to their diet.
Fee*: £70 (£55 Concession*) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing our charity with essential funds for us to continue our work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.