Londoners, No Planet B is back this September 13th with an awesome line-up of speakers, sharing their expertise and experience in the world of conscious consumerism, the impact of food waste and why apathy is our biggest threat to change.
Tickets sold out in just over one week for our launch event, so be sure to secure your tickets early!
Held within the beautiful Core Clapton, East London’s Health & Wellness haven, No Planet B London will host talks and panels from wildly influential health & environmental voices:
- SAASHA @OLIO_EX
- KYM @BRIXTONFOODFIEND
- YASMIN @STANDFORHUMANITY
- JULIE @ADRENNALONDON
- ASHLEY @BEYONDRETRO
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 3 Talks + 1 Panel w/Q&A's
- Vegan Vendor + Bar serving bottled Toast Lager and Rose.
- Ethical Market w/ 10 stalls
- Live Acoustic sets from up and coming artist
- 6.15pm Doors open, mingle, browse & eat
- 7.15-9.45pm Talks + Panel with Q&A's, 2 music sets
- SAASHA CELESTIAL- ONE from OLIO: Olio - an App designed to create a world in which nothing of value goes to waste
- KYM from BRIXTON FOOD FIEND: Knowing what you're up against: Cognitive biases and how they impact decision making
- YASMIN AUTWAL from STAND FOR HUMANITY: Why apathy is our biggest threat
CONSCIOUS CONSUMERISM AND WHAT THAT ACTUALLY MEANS?
- JULE NGOV from ADRENNA
- ASHLEY EMERSON from BEYOND RETRO
- EMMA ROSS from MAMALINA
- HANNAH PUMFREY from ACALA
- Live performances from Sam Sure