NEW YEAR AT THE MANSION
PRIVATE VENUE: back in our London Victorian venue
- Private, quirky and unusual venue
- 3 dancefloors, VIP areas, courtyard, lounges to socialize and be entertained!
- Bars: your 2nd drink for free before 10pm
- Food: street food will be available
- Address: NW zone 2, will be sent to official tickets holders 48h before the night
DRESS CODE: PINK
Prize for the best outfit The Mansion London loves expressive party animals. Fancy outfits, just an accessory or a glamorous dress, up to you !
2023 New Years' Eve NYE PROGRAM
best NYE party in London
DJs 3 dancefloors
- DJ Amine Sane, acclaimed by the crowd, will throw the best pop & commercial tunes
- DJ Paffy will bring a funky touch with the latest pop R&B & hip hop hits
- DJ Fabrizia, pure and groovy house music all night long !
- OMG Saxobeat: an amazing Brazilian saxophonist will swing the electro dancefloor
- Marco Waters is back, master percussionist, will make you feel the beats
Live Performers & Entertainment
- Beautiful dancers will take over the Cage: you have been warned
- An incredible new fire eater will heat up the courtyard
- Superb stilts performance: watch out, brilliant
- An impressive clairvoyant will give free consultations all night so you know exactly what to expect in 2024
- Our crazy face painters will be there again: let your imagination emerge
- Daton, our Visual Jockey, will display a series of pop pink shapes this time
- Cool new pop Art exhibition in one of our lounges by Georgia Fearnley
Secret Location, Holland Park Ave, W11 3RB London
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.