Taking place at thestudio in Birmingham on 14th September 2019, Nickolls & Perks presents the greatest whisky festival in the city for Midlands Whisky Festival: Birmingham 2019.
In our fourth year we are raising the bar to bring you the finest whisky tasting experience yet, with more than 300 whiskies to try and as always some of the best brands from around the globe, along with food pairings, whisky talks and an array of extraordinary masterclasses.
You will find whiskies of all styles and flavours from Scotland and Ireland, France and Sweden to Japanese, America and India. Midlands Whisky Festival is THE place to discover and experience what whisky is all about.
Saturday: 11:30-17:30 (17:10 last pour)
- Discover and sample hundreds of whiskies available on the exhibitor's stands.
- Meet guest faces from the whisky industry
- Festival brochure
- Dream Dram token
- Access to intimate whisky talks, food pairings, unique experiences, whisky cocktails + loads more!
Masterclasses, parings and mini seminars
- Ardbeg Twenty Something and friends with Max Helm (1pm-2pm)
Lineup: Ardeg Drum, 10yo, 19yo, 21yo, 22yo and Uigeadail
- Stars of Talisker with Colin Dunn (2:45pm-3:45)
Lineup: Talisker 25yo, 30yo, 1967 Gordon & MacPhail Bottling plus more TBC
- Cigar pairing with Hunters & Frankau (2:30pm-3:15pm)
Join Patrick from UK's leading distributor of the world's finest cigars, on the roof terrace for a fun and relaxed whisky and cigar pairing. Tickets £15.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: /midlandswhiskyfestival