Melek Erdal, Chef and Cookery Teacher
The class will include:
- Learning to cook ‘by eye’ without measurements, putting trust in your palette
- Developing an understanding of how to construct layers of flavour and texture
- Exploring healthy, tasty and satisfying speciality Middle Eastern summery dishes and salads, using grains and herbs
- How to bake unleavened bread
- Cooking for large groups and dinner parties with limited time
- A delicious organic lunch and recipes to keep
Fee*: £70 (£55 Concession**) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing our charity with essential funds for us to continue our work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.