Luna Club guestlist - Friday
Luna Club guestlist — Friday.
If you want to party like a celebrity in central London there is no better plance to do than Luna London Club. This is the intimate nightclub inside the famous South American Inca London Restaurant. This venue attracts a curated group of elegant international young professionals. However, you can often see a bit more mature business people spending money at their VIP tables after a delicious dinner at the Inca Restaurant. The club interior combines Greek ancient elements and brick-exposed walls. The music policy is House. Luna London is one of the few clubs that allows guys to get into the guestlist if on a mixed group. To be on the Luna Club guestlist contact our 24/7 reservation team. Together with a Friday night we also suggest to party at Luna guestlist on Saturday.
To join Luna Club guestlist get in touch with us either on WhatsApp or using the dedicated booking form. We will get back to you in less than 1h.
Luna Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Ladies pay £10 all night.
- Gents pay £20/£30 all night.
- Private tables booking: £1000 as minimum spend. This budget works for 10 people maximum and no more than 50% of guys in the group. If there are more than 10 people or more than 5 guys in your group the price will be higher. Please send us an inquiry to receive a precise quote.
- Luna Club guestlist closes at 1am. There is no entry after 1am.
Luna Club ENTRY POLICY
- Entry is allowed for all 18+.
- No guestlist no entry policy. Therefore, all guests have to be signed up on a guestlist.
- Identification requirements is mandatory. Bring you photo ID card, passport or diving license and get it ready to show it to the security guards. Student cards, Oyster-registered cards or bank cards are not valid as proof of identification.
- Behaviour: do not come drunk or tipsy and do not be loud outside the club.
- Luna London dress code is classy and elegant. For the ladies: heels are a must (no heels no entry), wear a dress or trousers/jeans with an elegant shirt or crop top. For the gents: elegant shoes only (Oxford, Derby or city shoes), trousers and a shirt. Not allowed: shorts for gents, open-toe shoes, trainers (even designer trainers), hoodies, hats/caps. If you have any doubt about what to waear please refer to our London clubs dress code article.
Having put your names down to Luna Club guestlist does not guarantee your entry. The venue door staff can resfuse your entry on their own decision.
Privilege Entertainment — London Clubs.
The most exclusive guestlist and table booking service for all London Clubs.
Privilege Entertainment appeared in the London Nightclubs scene in late 2012. Privilege Entertainment was founded by Dr. Francesco Trivelli (CEO and Director) and Dr. Lorenzo D’Episcopo after been working with London clubs and events for the previous 3-4 years. The company dedicates its entire time and work to provide a professional service to people who love to party.
Organising parties & events in London Clubs is a passion and we consider it a serious job. The main services we provide are weekly guestlists and tables booking at the best London clubs. Our lineup is based on the concept to offer a panel of London Clubs events. Here our customers will be treated as VIP guests. Privilege Entertainment chooses every night the club (or clubs) where our customers won’t have issues. The company also provides private and VIP table booking service for all London Clubs. This can be sorted every opening day. We are also specilised in Birthday packages parties for all London Clubs. If you are planning your birthday or a night out in London Nightclubs with your friends, contact us at Privilege Entertainment.
We work with all London Nightclubs. We update our London Nightclub lists any time a new venue born. Here a list of our venues: Raffles Chelsea, Dolce Club London, Cirque Le Soir, Reign Club, Libertine London, Cuckoo, Toy Room, Tonteria, Mahiki Mayfair and many more.
Event Planning – organising fashion shows and company launching parties, is another branch with which we are also proud of ourselves.
Are you an “old experienced clubber” looking for a crazy night out? Or are you new in London and you want to try the experience to join London Nightclubs? Get in touch with Privilege Entertainment. We love to look after you.
We would love you join our community of “party people” at Privilege Entertainment.
Luna London Club, 8 Argyll St, W1F London
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.